– Minimum 14 foot long Tandem Canoe with floatation (built in or float bags). If you do not have your own canoe please contact the instructor and we will try to make arrangements for a canoe to be available for the class. Note: Solo Boats are not part of this class without prior instructor permission.
– Canoe Paddle
– Vest-styled pfd (life jacket)
– Clothes that can get wet, rescues will require getting wet – polypropylene, polyester, coolmax, etc….anything but cotton!
– Fleece Jacket or pullover (in case it gets cool)
– Paddling Jacket or raincoat if they day looks breezy
– Water shoes or neoprene boots
– Dry clothes to change into
– One-liter plastic water bottle
– NO COTTON NO COTTON NO COTTON…say it with me…Cotton Kills.
Sunday, June 24th, 2018 @ 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Ellsworth River Park
Bridge St/Rushton Rd
Ellsworth, MI 49729