Paddle Antrim is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, founded in 2014. Our Board of Directors is comprised of local chambers of commerce and local businesses leaders dedicated to vibrant communities and celebrated waterways.
We Strive For:
Paddle Antrim’s mission is to protect our water resources by using paddle sports to connect people to our waterways. Through stewardship, education, improved water trail access, and promotion of our waterways we will increase water resources protection and enhance the economic vitality of the region.
Thriving communities in watersheds which impact Antrim County connected by pristine and well-maintained waterways.
- Stewardship of our waterways and protect them through on the ground projects and education.
- Access to the waterways and work to promote and improve access points for universal access to all.
- Celebrating our waterways and enjoy our water resources through all types of paddling sports.
- Strong local economy in Northern Michigan and support our local businesses and communities.
- Partnerships and act as a conduit to help provide important information about our resources to our communities and visitors.
- Our board members, staff, volunteers and friends in our communities and work to build stronger relationships to do great things.